Pages

Saturday 23 July 2011

First Day of This Blog

" A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Zi

By now you know that Kongming is a style name of a famous Chinese strategist, Zhuge Liang. I would not deny that he inspired me a lot. Not only was he extremely intelligent, he also got some incredible achievements through his role both as a strategist and inventor. But the thing that i want to say is, as a good saying implies, I never want to be like him; I just want to learn as much as possible many things from him.

The learning process may seem endless, seeing the fact that his talent was so much better than mine. But remember what Lao Zi says! If I do not do something, the learning process will not never start. Thus, I considered this first page as my single step towards my destination of my learning process.


You have come so far to this blog. What are you supposed to get (or do)? I expect nothing but this blog would be helpful to you in two elements: Life and Study. The first includes all things about truth in life which I believe would be very essential to guide you to your true path as you lead your life. The another element would help you to learn Economics and English better. Both the two subject may not be the most important subjects, but those are my best area in which I can share what I have.

Thank You for you first visiting my blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment